Error when fetching test event of a Google Calendar Trigger

Describe the issue/error/question

Hi, I’m new to n8n. I’m trying to create a workflow of archiving one calendar to another when it’s done / deleted. I’ve set up the google credential and it seems to work on google calendar nodes. However when I create a trigger and try fetch test event, it gives me an error. What should I do?

Thanks.

I’m using a docker version of 0.201.0 on Synology.

What is the error message (if any)?

NodeApiError: UNKNOWN ERROR - check the detailed error for more information
    at Object.poll (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/Google/Calendar/GoogleCalendarTrigger.node.js:170:19)
    at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)
    at async Workflow.runNode (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-workflow/dist/src/Workflow.js:663:32)
    at async /usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-core/dist/src/WorkflowExecute.js:562:53

Hi @sherlocklyz, welcome to the community :tada:

I am sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Based on the error message “No data with the current filter could be found”, could it be that your calendar “Personal” is simply empty? What happens if you create a dummy event in the calendar and execute your trigger node?

Hi, unfortunately it doesn’t work. I tried to create dummy events, or switched to another long-existing calendars, neither worked. It showed the same error.

Hm, I am afraid I am not sure what exactly might be causing this. Any more helpful error message in the n8n server logs when trying to manually execute this trigger node?