Error when posting to LinkedIn (as person or organization)

Hi,

I’m getting the following error, when I try to publish a post in LinkedIn, as person or organization:

ERROR: Your request is invalid or could not be processed by the service
ERROR :: /distribution/targetEnties :: unrecognized field found but not allowed

Stack

NodeApiError: Your request is invalid or could not be processed by the service
    at Object.linkedInApiRequest (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/LinkedIn/GenericFunctions.js:41:15)
    at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)
    at Object.execute (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/LinkedIn/LinkedIn.node.js:160:40)
    at Workflow.runNode (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-workflow/dist/Workflow.js:652:28)
    at /usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-core/dist/WorkflowExecute.js:592:53

Anyone is getting the same error?
I have a Docker, and it was working since last week. And I checked the credentials and are ok.

Thanks you
Regards

Hey @sistemes,

We are aware of the error when posting as a person and are tracking it as NODE-561 with posting as an organisation LinkedIn changed their apps so you would need to go through the business verification to get that working.

Hi @Jon,

Yes, my organization was verified in the developer panel of LinkedIn, and still failing.

Thanks you
Regards

Hey @sistemes,

Perfect so this is probably linked to the issue we are aware of.

Ok @Jon, so we will wait for a node fix.

Thanks you!

1 Like

Fixed with the update to 0.231.2.

Thanks you @Jon !!

3 Likes

New version [email protected] got released which includes the GitHub PR 6414.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.