Error when trying to Get many orders from Shopify with an option

Hey,

I would like to return all orders from Shopify that were processed after a certain date. However, n8n returns me an error. It seems the node is not able to handle the pagination correctly when there is an option and that return all is checked.

I wanted to go around the problem by doing custom api calls and handling the pagination with a loop but it is tricky and way more complicated.

If anyone has a suggestion on how to handle it, that would be great.

Thanks.

Guillaume

Hey @gbconsultant,

Welcome to the community :raised_hands:

It looks like you would need to manually build out the API call at the moment or not include the processed at min and use a filter node to get the information.

It looks like the fix for this might be fairly quick, I will take a look this afternoon.

Hi John, thanks for getting back.

I tried to handle it manually with API calls but the pagination structure in Shopify combined with my lack of coding skills makes it difficult. If you manage to fix the issue on your end that would be great :pray:

Hey @gbconsultant,

I have put in the PR below which once reviewed will be merged for a future release, I suspect this will make it into 1.4.0 next week.

1 Like

New version [email protected] got released which includes the GitHub PR 6972.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.