Examples of HubSpot private app web hook

Does anyone have some examples of things they have built with HubSpot private app web hook?

After way too long I finally got a web hook to trigger and I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. The ‘proper’ hubspot trigger does not work and cannot be authenticated.
With the private app. It looks like maybe all I do is check subscriptionType, and put an IF after that?

It doesn’t seem to use paths so everything comes on the same and I have to cheque out the array of types.

Eg “subscriptionType”: “deal.propertyChange”, dealstage changed
I was thinking of when it changes from one of the inquiry stages to a book/closed stage, Then I would do updates on:

• Change the Google contact label from inquiry to client
  • Change the Gmail email thread label

But it only has the current dealstage And not what it was changed from.
Also there’s no way to get the associated gmail threads in the deal
I could probably find the contact using the email address.

A bit of background I’m currently using Gmail because I want to use Gmail and I don’t want to use Hubspot as my email client. No because there is absolutely nothing in the email to show me what something is part of a deal or not and what stage. I thought I would make a set of labels which mirror the stages in a deal.

At least that means I can open that label and see what I need to follow up on.

But it means it’s completely manual and not really a CRM.

Also what do you think about the validation?

Does something exist because I don’t think we should be writing complicated code notes to validate the header.

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.