Execute Command & stdout

Describe the issue/error/question

Just updated to the latest version and having some different behavior when using the execute command node. I use n8n export:credentials --id=43 --decrypted to get certain credentials, but after updating it seems like all credentials are being exported instead

Please share the workflow

Share the output returned by the last node

Here’s what the node returned before the update:
Previous Execute Command Behavior

Here’s what the node returns now (all credentials instead of credential 43):
Current Execute Command Behavior

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version: 0.215.1
  • Database you’re using (default: SQLite): mysql
  • Running n8n with the execution process [own(default), main]: own
  • Running n8n via [Docker, npm, n8n.cloud, desktop app]: npm

Hey @jhambach,

I have just had a look and managed to reproduce the same issue, It might be worth going back to 0.214.x for now.

I have raised it with the team internally so it should be fixed soon for a future release.

1 Like

Thank you as always! I did have another instance of n8n running 0.214.2 and it appears it happens on that version as well. It’s not a big deal for us so I’m just going to wait for the fix in a later release.

Hey @jhambach,

That is interesting so it probably won’t be the change I thought it was :slight_smile: I will update the internal ticket

1 Like

New version [email protected] got released which includes the following GitHub PR 5476.

2 Likes

Thanks @jan, that was fast!

2 Likes

It was all down to @netroy, I had a quick chat about it and then the PR was created about 30 minutes later.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.