Execute workflow node missing?

Describe the issue/error/question

I´m looking for the execute workflow node in the latest n8n version and can’t find it. Has it been moved merged?

What is the error message (if any)?

Please share the workflow

(Select the nodes and use the keyboard shortcuts CMD+C/CTRL+C and CMD+V/CTRL+V to copy and paste the workflow respectively)

Share the output returned by the last node

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version:latest
  • Database you’re using: SQLite)
  • Running n8n with the execution process [own(default), main]:
  • Running n8n via [npm]:
1 Like

Hey @Kool_Baudrillard,

Good spot, I can’t see it either. I have raised this internally to see if anyone knows what has happened.

2 Likes

Hi, any update on this?

Hey @Kool_Baudrillard,

It is marked as urgent in our internal ticket system (tracked as ADO-404) so it should be fixed fairly soon. You can still use the node if you copy / paste it from another workflow. While not ideal you can copy the node below and paste it into your workflow if needed as well.

hmmm,

ihm getting this:

Error: The workflow has issues and can for that reason not be executed. Please fix them first.
    at WorkflowExecute.processRunExecutionData (/home/ec2-user/.nvm/versions/node/v18.14.0/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-core/src/WorkflowExecute.ts:710:10)
    at Object.additionalData.executeWorkflow (/home/ec2-user/.nvm/versions/node/v18.14.0/lib/node_modules/n8n/src/WorkflowRunnerProcess.ts:255:36)
    at Object.execute (/home/ec2-user/.nvm/versions/node/v18.14.0/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/nodes/ExecuteWorkflow/ExecuteWorkflow.node.ts:193:25)
    at Workflow.runNode (/home/ec2-user/.nvm/versions/node/v18.14.0/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-workflow/src/Workflow.ts:1270:19)
    at /home/ec2-user/.nvm/versions/node/v18.14.0/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-core/src/WorkflowExecute.ts:949:29

Hey @Kool_Baudrillard,

What does the workflow look like? I gave it a test on my install and all was good.

It looks like this.

Hey @Kool_Baudrillard,

So that error could be coming from the workflow it is running, Have you tried a simple workflow with just a set node in it to see if that works?

Keeps spinning, workflow is activated, no data incoming.

i had really a hustle to set up workflow like this and finally managed it. right now something seems to be broken, could aswell be on my installation.

Hey @Kool_Baudrillard,

The fix to display the node again has just been merged and will be available in the next release.

3 Likes

New version [email protected] got released which includes the GitHub PR 5583.

2 Likes

Cool, thx a lot!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.