Execution note or tag for execution histories

Hello,
As I already have around 45000 executions in the recent project I am working on, It’s really getting difficult to reach the right execution I am searching for.
And I am sure others also are facing the same issue.

So my question is,
Is it possible to set some execution note or tag for during/at the end of the execution so that we can see the note or tag in the execution history and find the one we are looking for quickly?

Maybe we can create a node called “Execution data,” and we can manually set data to that node which will be added to the execution history.
This way, it will give the user flexibility to use it at his will.

And a filter option in the execution history to be able to search easily.
For example, if a user wants to check executions for X scenario, he/she will add ScenarioX or whatever he/she desires in the note and be able to filter by it easily.

What do you think?

Agreed: it is very annoying to search for the single execution that met a specific criteria, i.e. got past the initial filters and ran through the entire workflow.

Because we don’t have access to the saved execution id in the workflow as it is running, there isn’t really a way to identify any particular execution.

It’s hard to debug a prior execution for workflows that happen with any degree of frequency.

edit:
I see, it’s an enterprise feature.

Sorry, it seems like we forgot to close this.

That is now possible with the feature Custom executions data. It is starting from the Pro-Plan on Cloud or Enterprise for self-hosted.