Executions - Status - time continues to run

Hi!

Describe the problem/error/question

Time continues to be run on some of the workflows.
Does the process of execution still go on?
Why?

You can see it in the video:

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version: 0.222.1
  • Database you’re using (default: SQLite): SQLite
  • Running n8n with the execution process [own(default), main]:
  • Running n8n via [Docker, npm, n8n.cloud, desktop app]: Docker

Hi @Mikhail, I am very sorry for the trouble.

We recently changed the way the status of past executions is determined and hit a few bumps along the way. Bug fixes are available by now but would only affect new executions. Seeing your executions seems to be dated February and earlier from looking at the screenshot, perhaps you can simply delete them directly from your database’s execution_entity table to avoid any confusion about their status? Make sure to take a backup beforehand, just in case.

If this is still happening for new executions please do let us know.

1 Like

Hi @MutedJam !
Thank you for answering!

How to do this? I don’t quite understand how to do it. Through the command line?

Hi @Mikhail - there’s numerous ways to access your database, but an easy one would be using some free software like Beekeeper Studio to connect to your database with a nice, simple interface. I’m only suggesting it as it’s what I use!

Just ensure your settings are correct as per any credentials you’ve set in your Docker environment / Docker compose file after selecting the correct database type, and you should be good to go!

1 Like

Hi @EmeraldHerald !
Thank you for reply!

Delete the relevant entries by parameter - execution_entity ?

Hi @Mikhail - you’d want to access that table, and then delete any rows that are relevant. You’d be looking here:

Any of those rows that you want to delete, you can do by right clicking and selecting delete row:

Let me know if that helps!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.