Extracting values from a body of text and save it to Airtable

Hi people! I’m extracting a body of text from an RSS feed that contains multiple values inside that I’d like to extract and save to my Airtable.

For example, from this body of text below I would like to save Hourly Rate, Skills, Category, etc… in separate values to save it in separate columns on Airtable.

What would be the easiest way of doing this? I appreciate any help you can provide.

Cheers and happy holidays!
Lucas de Vito.

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

Hi @Lucas_Casa_de_Vito, welcome to the community!

Extracting information from arbitrary text written for humans can be a bit painful.

However, assuming certain keywords are always present in your RSS feed you could use regular expressions to read such information in n8n. Unfortunately you only shared a screenshot rather than the full JSON data your currently have, so I can’t provide an example for your actual dataset, but something like this should do the job:

This will give you the information in individual fields which you can then send to Airtable or any other service:

Hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.