Fediverse nodes (Mastodon, PeerTube, Friendica, PixelFed, etc)

It would help if there was a node for:

It would be nice have some Fediverse nodes, in this way we encourage people on post on mirror their profiles on centralized social to decentralized ones.

My use case:

I would use to share posts.

Any resources to support this?

Are you willing to work on this?

Unfortunately not.

Hi @theRAGEhero,

technicaly I think it is only one node because all services are based on or work with activity pub. So probably it could help to change the title of this discussion.

Hope this gets implemented some day :slight_smile:
Greatings

Hello @dis ,
yes you are right! I didn’t specify just activity pub because I thought that maybe PeerTube works different than Mastodon if you want to upload a video, but I’m not sure.

Unfortunately I cannot modify the title or the post (I also see that I’ve done many grammar errors :upside_down_face:).

I really hope that more people vote this feature. It’s incredible that right now there aren’t effective solution for mirroring profiles, having this n8n node would be a complete revolution for all the decentralized social networks.

1 Like

This is quickly becoming more relevant as Twitter users are flocking to Mastodon.

2 Likes

Maybe we should inform Fediverse users of the possibility to have this kind of node on n8n, I think they would be very excited.

1 Like

+1 for ActivityPub and Mastodon

I really wish there was a Mastodon node.

Both Twitter and Reddit now have a workflow so that their bookmarks gets saved to a central service (Raindrop). Can’t do that with mastodon yet

I would also love to see a dedicated mastodon node.

Looks like someone has started one: https://www.npmjs.com/package/n8n-nodes-mastodon but alas I haven’t actually been able to get it to work.

The mastodon node used to work just fine but recently it stopped working :confused:

It would be awesome, if we could get Lemmy capabilities.