Figma to Notion - I get blank rows

I’ve done similar workflow in integromat and via postman or console CURL and it works, but not sure how to do this in n8n

Describe the issue/error/question

I don’t understand how payload is saved after is fetched, the UI is very confusing
I’m very confused on how the payload is stored and passed to another node?, can someone give me a hand? I was able to populate Notion using Postman and Curl commands, but with N8N my entries are “empty”

What is the error message (if any)?

No error message but my rows are empty

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version: latest desktop macOS

how the payload is stored and passed to another node?

You need to use expressions to reference data from other nodes.

was able to populate Notion using Postman and Curl commands, but with N8N my entries are “empty”

Where are your entries empty exactly?

Nermind @RicardoE105
I made it work, I was doing it wrong was missing the correct payload:

Note: integromat does this automatically, not sure how

Note: I think GUI is very confusing on this part. I didn’t understand how to select the output such as current node vs nodes, I didn’t know where to get the right payload from that list

As feedback I would take a look into something like
Unreal Engine blueprints or UIpath, their node editing are more understandable and less modal

Or get inspired by Figma or Adobe, using subcontainers and linking them, they also use contextual inspector on the right side, then hiding the lines when the container is not being in focus

Also ability to see the raw json like https://editor.swagger.io/

A simple idea to improve the user experience would be automated mock for workflow as option for node for debugging, because i need to build them manually, so I can quickly switch to mock instead of connecting a mock node to test