Filter google contact based on Label Id

Describe the problem/error/question

I would like to add the google contact with the groupID ‘19e26087895d5e8b’ to my baserow table.
The google-contact node let me get all my contacts (1088 item). I would like to filter the one with the memberships[0].contactGroupMembership.contactGroupId = 19e26087895d5e8b.
One contact can belong to many groups. I get a array. I don’t know how to filter ?

What is the error message (if any)?

Please share your workflow

Share the output returned by the last node

Information on your n8n setup

• Running n8n via n8n cloud

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

Hi @bluegreeno

Thanks for posting here and welcome to the community! :tada:

It is a bit inconspicuous but you need to use the contains filter from the string type drop down. See my screenshot here:

You can see the little A icon indicating the filter type string. You had yours set to array.

Let us know if this helps :upside_down_face:

Hello @ria ,

Thank you very much. You are right thank you. I have also “asked Ai” who recommand me to use to map fonction and used the string to filter the results.

{{ $json.memberships.map(item => item.contactGroupMembership.contactGroupId)[0]}}

Working now :grinning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.