Follow up for unknown error while using HTTP Node for some credentials?

This is actually a follow up to the thread here.

Describe the problem/error/question

I am still trying to access the endpoint on YouTube as specified in the previous thread with the same workflow.

I had actually recently updated to n8n 0.236.2 which seems to have changed the error produced by the HTTP Node. We authorize the YouTube account via oauth and it works for about an hour, and then fails afterwards.

It seems to be similar to the problems here and here. I’ve tried using the "access_type=offline" "prompt=consent" mentioned in the first thread but it still seems to result in the same error as below.

Please note that I do this for several YouTube accounts within the same organization (so they generally should all be the same type of Google and YouTube accounts) so I find it strange that we are only having an issue keeping one of the many accounts connected.

If there are any clues as to what I can do regarding this error, it would help a ton!

What is the error message (if any)?

NodeApiError: No refresh token
    at Object.execute (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/HttpRequest/V2/HttpRequestV2.node.js:900:27)
    at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)
    at Workflow.runNode (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-workflow/dist/Workflow.js:655:19)
    at /usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-core/dist/WorkflowExecute.js:596:53

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version:
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
    n8n cloud

Hi @michaelnguyen :wave: Thanks for all the details, and I’m sorry to hear you’re running into this.

I’m not too familiar with YouTube’s API, but I wonder if perhaps you could try accessing the account in the OAuth playground and see if a) you’re able to connect to the account there and b) see if there’s any difference in parameters? If there’s something different, it might help you fix it in the HTTP Request node :bowing_man:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.