[FOR HIRE] AI Automation / n8n Specialist – Available for Projects & Freelance Work

Hi everyone,

I’m an AI Automation Consultant focused on building practical AI-powered workflows and agents with n8n, LLMs, MCP, APIs, databases and business integrations.

I’m currently looking for freelance, contract or project-based opportunities where I can help businesses automate real processes using AI.

Some of the systems I’ve built include:

  • AI Customer Support Agent for WhatsApp, Telegram and web chat, with text and voice through Vapi.
  • Customer and stock enquiries handled through AI workflows.
  • Appointment creation, modification and cancellation through Cal.com.
  • MCP integrations allowing agents to interact with external tools.
  • Human escalation through Slack for complex or sensitive cases.
  • Guardrails and controlled workflows for sensitive data and higher-risk interactions.
  • Automated communications using Resend.
  • AI Business Intelligence Agent connected to Supabase, allowing business owners to ask questions about their data using natural language or voice.
  • Analytics dashboard connected to the customer-support database.

My focus is not simply building chatbots, but connecting AI to real business processes, systems and data so that agents can actually perform useful tasks.

I’ve put together a portfolio showing some of the systems and architecture:

https://jm20aisolutions.com/

If you’re looking for someone to build or improve an n8n/AI automation workflow, I’d be interested in discussing the project.

Hi, i would be interested in what you do for my agency. Can we talk in private?

Sure, you can book a meeting here:https://www.jm20aisolutions.com/ Also please give me a brief description on what you need and your projects you need help with. Thanks.

Nice. I will tell you in the meeting about my agency and what i need.

Hi Marioco! I saw your comment this morning mentioning that you’re looking for automation help for your agency.

I also work on the technical delivery side of automation projects, especially n8n, APIs/webhooks, WhatsApp integrations, Supabase/Postgres, Docker and Linux VPS deployments.

If your agency has more than one project coming in, or you need extra technical capacity without hiring someone full-time, I’m available to work white-label and take care of implementation, debugging and deployment.

I’m particularly interested in smaller or urgent projects that need to get into production quickly.

I can send you a few examples of what I’ve built and, if you already have something waiting to be implemented, I can take a look today.

Hey Marioco

I’m reaching out with a narrower offer than a general n8n developer pitch.

I’m looking to take on small implementation pieces that agencies would rather hand off than spend their own time completing.

The work I’m best positioned to help with right now is:

• Python prototypes and processing scripts
• CSV/Excel cleanup and transformation
• data validation and deduplication
• structured extraction
• simple API/data processing
• testing and QA
• technical documentation

I’m not going to claim deep production experience across every automation stack.

Instead, if you have one bounded client task sitting in the backlog, send me the input/spec and required result.

I’m happy to start with a small paid fixed-price pilot so you can judge the actual output before considering me for anything else.

I can work completely async if that’s easier.

Hii,

I have pretty good hands on experience with the things you’re talking about. I’m Intereted to solve your problems.