[For Hire] Contact form → AI Research and Reply → Sheets → Slack in 48h, $179, paid after it runs

This is a one time workflow made for a client and I am offering to make it for you for only $179

What it does is take data from a contact lead form like google forms and sends that data to a gemini node where it drafts a summary of the details provided in the contact form, it takes the the information of the lead and writes it down into a google sheets lead spreadsheet, then it drafts a reply for the lead and sends you a suggested personalised reply specifically for them along with their contact details on slack, it also sorts the leads by budget and priority and flags highly qualified leads as more important for you to notice them faster. There is also an error workflow in there as well which instantly flags you where the worflow is breaking to the node level ensuring you don’t find an issue 3 days after the workflow stopped working.

I can build a similar workflow for you in under 48 hours and given some more time and money, I can even integrate other API and CRM specific to your business. SMS, WhatsApp, voice or phone systems can be integrated as well and for paid data tools like Apollo or Crunchbase, a subscription from you would be required. Auto-sending emails is also possible — the AI drafts the reply, a human sends it.

It is built on your own n8n so you keep the login and the workflow files. A short handover call is included so you know how to change the AI prompts yourself.

The price is $179 fixed, I finish the worflow 48 hours from when I get access. You pay after you’ve watched a test lead run through it on your own setup. If it doesn’t work, you don’t pay.

If this sounds like something you would need help with, reply with:

  1. Where your leads currently come in from
  2. Where you want them to land
  3. What makes a lead worth dropping everything for, in one sentence

Hi,

I’m Mahek Thakker, based in India, and I’m building hands-on experience in AI workflow automation.

  1. Where your leads currently come in from:
    I can work with leads coming from contact forms, Gmail, Google Forms, or webhooks.

  2. Where you want them to land:
    Google Sheets/CRM for structured lead storage, with Slack or email notifications for qualified leads.

  3. What makes a lead worth dropping everything for:
    A lead with a clear business requirement, strong buying intent, a specific project scope, and an urgent timeline.

I’ve built and tested AI automation portfolio workflows using Zapier, Webhooks, AI by Zapier, Paths, Gmail, Slack, and Google Sheets, including AI lead qualification/routing and AI customer email triage.

I’m also learning n8n and interested in long-term collaboration on practical automation projects.

Email: mahekthakker402@gmail.com

Happy to share my workflow demos and portfolio.

Best,
Mahek Thakker

Hi Bilal,

I can build this workflow for you within the 48-hour timeframe.

I’ve recently built and tested a very similar end-to-end n8n workflow: a Google Form receives a customer inquiry, Gemini processes the message and extracts structured information such as product, quantity, intent, and priority, then the lead is stored in Google Sheets and the appropriate business action is triggered automatically.

I’m comfortable with n8n, Google Sheets, Gemini/API integrations, JSON parsing, conditional logic, and automated email workflows.

For your workflow, I can build the contact form → AI processing → lead sheet → personalized reply → Slack notification flow, including the qualification/priority logic and error handling.

I can start immediately and work directly in your n8n setup. You’ll keep the workflow and access, and I’ll include a short handover so you can adjust the AI prompts yourself.

Happy to do the test lead with you before payment, as requested.

Best,
Youssef