Hi everyone,
I’m Pawan, a freelance AI automation engineer specializing in low-code workflow development, complex API integrations, and multi-agent systems. I am currently taking on new clients and projects where I can help streamline operations, build out intelligent pipelines, or rescue broken workflows.
I focus heavily on bridging the gap between automation platforms like n8n and advanced AI architectures. Whether you need a simple CRM sync or a complex RAG-based automated evaluation system, I can help design, deploy, and maintain it.
Core Tech Stack & Expertise:
-
Workflow Automation: Expert in n8n (including custom node creation), Make, and Zapier.
-
AI & Data Systems: RAG pipelines, Model Context Protocol (MCP), and vector databases (MongoDB, Pinecone).
-
Languages & Tooling: Python, JavaScript, GitHub, VS Code, Supabase, and Vercel.
-
API Integrations: Extensive experience connecting disparate systems, including OpenAI, Apify, Telegram, and Google Workspace.
Recent Use Cases & Projects I’ve Built:
-
AI Evaluation Workflows: Configured complex page-by-page marginal evaluation and scoring rubrics using n8n to automatically review and mark uploaded document copies.
-
Automated Content & Quiz Delivery: Designed n8n architectures for Telegram bots that sync with Google Sheets to deliver daily quizzes and query RAG databases.
-
Scraping & Analysis Applications: Built full-cycle web applications integrating n8n with tools like Apify and OpenAI to scrape social media profiles and generate AI-driven analytics.
I am comfortable working with complex logic, custom Python/JS code blocks within n8n, and handling the infrastructure side of deployments.
If you’re looking for someone to build robust, scalable workflows or need an expert to debug and optimize your current automation setup, feel free to send me a direct message here on the forum to discuss your requirements.
Looking forward to connecting!
Best, Pawan Kumar