[For Hire] n8n + Python automation: scrapers, Telegram bots, self-updating Google Sheets reports

Hi, I’m Eugene. I build automations for small businesses and run them in my own e-commerce project, so the things below work in production, not in a demo.

What I have built

  • A store management system over four sales channels: stock, orders, pricing, about 75 scheduled jobs.
  • An ad bidding robot for a marketplace: it recalculates bids by rules and sends a daily “what changed and why” report.
  • Google Sheets reports that refresh themselves from APIs, with charts in the same sheet.

What I take
n8n workflows with custom code nodes, API integrations, scrapers and scheduled exports, Telegram bots, LLM steps (Claude, OpenAI) for request handling and text generation.

How I work
You describe the task, I look at the scope and reply with a fixed quote and a deadline. Written communication in English, no calls. I use AI tools in my work and say so upfront.

Reply in this thread or send me a message here on the forum.