Form trigger custom path

Hello!

Is there a way to create a custom path with n8n Form Trigger?
For example: I have a list of persons and we don’t want that person select himself from the dropdown list, but we want to give him a form URL with custom ID, so we can filter that further in the workflow.

It’s something similar to a Webhook node where I can pass extra data in the URL itself, something like this: https://fwww.test.com/webhook/webhook-test?personsId=${json.id} and the ID will be stored $json.query when webhook is triggered.

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

Hi @Emils_Bisenieks, a great question! Currently, the n8n Form Trigger node doesn’t have built-in functionality to create custom paths or pass additional parameters in the URL like you can with a Webhook node. But it would be a nice feature request!

Thanks, @aya for the information. Should I make another thread and mark it as feature request?

@Emils_Bisenieks would be great if you could mart this as a Feature Request yes :sunflower:

An error happened when trying to edit topic settings, so I created a new one. Tagged you as well:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.