Formating a Google docs from HTML?

Hey everyone.

I have basic HTML content that I would like transposed to a Google docs (H1, H2, ul and li, etc) - as I am doint it now, it keeps the html format without executing it, which is expected.

I was wondering what would be the best way to do that?

Hi @n8nonmac :wave:

Just to make sure we’re clear on what you’re looking for - are you looking to use n8n to create a Google doc using HTML, or from uploading a HTML file to Google Drive? Can you go into a little bit more detail about what you’re doing? :slight_smile:

Hi,

Sorry, I wasn’t so clear.

My current workflow (real life work flow I mean) is that I create HTML documents with tags like h1, ul, li, table that I output in my navigator, and then copy and pasting in a Google Docs to keep a nice formatting of the text, and send to the client.

I was expecting to be able to do that (HTML output formatting to G docs) to have nice documents with title, bold, italics, header and everything else that actually works when I copy and paste text.

(and if it’s not possible with docs, is there an alternative to present something nicely formated to my client, form an html source)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.