G Suite Admin > Get all users with custom projection fails

Hello,

I testes the “G Suite Admin” node and got the following error, wehen using the custom projection with multiple “custom schema names”

If I define only one “custom schema names” it works as expected. Therefore it seems for me like a bug.

Even when using a expression and set the “custom schema names” as a comma separated list a mentioned in the information hint it fails.

Upgrading to the lastest Stable Version 0.202.1 does not solve the issue.

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version: 0.184.0
  • Running n8n via [n8n.cloud]:

Hi @tniebergall, I am sorry for the trouble. Can you upgrade to the “latest beta” version on n8n cloud (v0.206.1), try our the new Google Workspace Admin node and confirm if you’re still facing any trouble here?

I don’t have a Google Workspace admin account myself unfortunately so can’t test this first hand, but perhaps @Jon can take a look into this one?

Hey There @tniebergall,

I have just reproduced this on the latest release, I have created an internal dev ticket which we will be tracking as NODE-127.

I did try to get it working with an expression with no luck so sadly at the moment I don’t have a workaround for this one.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.