Generate image with weather

Hey guys,

I hope that you all are good and safe :hugs:

I made something with editImage node, it’s not anyhow amazing, I would actually call it a bit silly, but I am proud of this.
It get your IP location, ask about weather and generate image for you, you can check this out here.

If you have some suggestions to improve this, do not hesitate :wink:

Workflow

Add you discord webhook if you want :slight_smile:

Warm,
Simon :smiley:

7 Likes

That is great. Works perfectly. Thanks a lot for sharing with the community!

1 Like

Works like a charm!
Thanks for sharing, such project always open my eyes to cool new ways I can use n8n :sunglasses:

1 Like

That is neat, Nice work.

1 Like

Nice work bro :relaxed:

1 Like

Hey Hey! I use n8n Desktop Mac and wondering why i might be getting this error?

I love this and would like to add it to my Slack-PABot that im building

The Edit Image Node could sadly for technical reasons not be supported in the Desktop version and had so get removed.

1 Like

Oh well, looks like ill just have to go create a hosted version ahaha cheers @jan

1 Like

Hey @jan - is the edit image on the roadmap for desktop?

Sadly not. Not sure how much work it would be to make it work but considering the current resources we have, is it sadly now priority right now.

1 Like

Just fyi @jamesb created this great post about enabling the node in the desktop version:

2 Likes

I replaced a function node with a code one and create a code with a time function:

return items.map(item => {
  const timezone = item.json.timezone / 3600; // Przeliczanie strefy czasowej na godziny
  const timezoneSign = timezone >= 0 ? "+" : "-";
  const formattedTimezone = `UTC${timezoneSign}${Math.abs(timezone)}H`;

// Time, sunrise and sunset conversion and formatting
  item.json.additionals = {
    "time": DateTime.fromSeconds(item.json.dt).plus({seconds: item.json.timezone}).toFormat('LLL dd, yyyy HH:mm') + " " + formattedTimezone,
    "sunset": DateTime.fromSeconds(item.json.sys.sunset).plus({seconds: item.json.timezone}).toFormat('LLL dd, yyyy HH:mm') + " " + formattedTimezone,
    "sunrise": DateTime.fromSeconds(item.json.sys.sunrise).plus({seconds: item.json.timezone}).toFormat('LLL dd, yyyy HH:mm') + " " + formattedTimezone,
  };

return item;
});
1 Like