Get all results after batch split node?

Hi everybody and congrats to n8n team for this amazing product.

Firts post here, but I’m lost and I need help

What I want to do :
I need to perform some operations on data (call an external API and wait for data enrichment).
To avoid errors from external api, I need to split into batches the data and call the api for each batch BUT I need to retreives all the results of all batches : If I have 100 object as inputs splited into 5 batches, I need to get 100 objects after the operation.

To simplify I create the following workflow:

My problem is : I always get the result of the last batch from the IF-node and I cant find a way to get all the results (like a merge/append node)

How can I improve that ?

THX!

Information on your n8n setup

• **n8n version:**0.198.2
  • **Database you’re using (default: SQLite):**SQLite
  • **Running n8n with the execution process [own(default), main]:**Own
  • **Running n8n via [Docker, npm, n8n.cloud, desktop app]:**Docker

Hi @MatthieuParis

Welcome to the community!

There should be some examples of this on the forum.
Also a link to a template here: Merge data for multiple executions | n8n workflow template

Also if you can use community nodes there is one that makes this easier for you.

There’s a native way to do this without installing nodes. See Merging items after "split in batches"

Edit: and there’s a template workflow that I always have trouble finding Merge data for multiple executions | n8n workflow template

1 Like

Thats what I said :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Any chances these changes will make it into the main node? Would love to see this functionality built in

It is not planned at the moment but if it is what the community wants we can look into making it happen.

3 Likes

Just let me know if I need to make a PR for it :upside_down_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.