Get values with no duplicates

Hi, I wanted to get data of an item that has no duplicate.

Here is an example of the data I got using merge node

I want to get ID 6998874, since it doesn’t have a duplicate value. How can I go about this using function node?

Hey @zocket,

Do you just want that one value or do you want to remove all duplicates (the item list node can do this)?

i needed the one value, that has no duplicates

Here is an example data. I want to only get values 15 and 16

Hi @zocket, I was having a look at the example data provided and tried to keep the non-duplicate values using the Merge and Item Lists node but couldn’t come up with a working approach that would only let you keep unique values.

So unless someone else has a nice idea for this that has not come to my mind I’d write a quick helper function counting the occurrences of each ID. You could then use the IF node to filter those with only one occurrence.

Example Workflow

Does this help you?

1 Like

Thanks so much. This has helped solved my issue.

1 Like

Nice, glad to hear that (though it bothers me I couldn’t come with a code-free approach :see_no_evil:).

Thanks so much for confirming!

1 Like

Hi @MutedJam i was searching for something like this but let’s say I have two different columns to summarize how do you approach to that problem?

Hey @MaaPer,

It might be worth opening a new thread as we have had new nodes added since November last year although it would still be possible with code.

If we can get a sample of the data and what you would expected to see we can take a look for now though I am going to close this thread.