Get Youtube data problem

Hello little question about a n8n workflow to retrieve data from my youtube channel

I have a question about setting up a workflow on n8n to extract data from my YouTube channel (linked to a personal gmail). Currently, I have access to Google cloud for API and OAuth via my business email address.

So I’d like to access data from a YouTube channel that’s associated with my personal Gmail address. Is it possible to do this without having to sign up for a second Google Cloud account for my personal Gmail address?

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

@augustin , if your business GCP project gives permission to your personal account then I would expect you could use OAuth credentials and sign in with your personal email address. Otherwise, you would need to create your own project.

thanks for the answer but how do I tell the HTTP request that it’s the personal account and not the pro account?

@augustin , when you set up OAuth2 credentials, you are asked to sign in with Google account. At that point you can use your personal Google account provided the GCP project allows you to do that (which would be unusual to be honest but technically should be possible I think).

Unfortunately it doesn’t allow me to sign up. But it’s n8n that doesn’t allow it!