Gohighlevel marketplace Oauth2.0 not refreshing

Access is not refreshing. I am using inbuilt oauth 2 (generic.) It expires every 24 hours. So I have to go manually to n8n and reconnect to make it work

What is the error message (if any)?

{"status":"rejected","reason":{"body":{"statusCode":422,"message":["client_id should not be empty","client_id must be a string","client_secret should not be empty","client_secret must be a string"],"error":"Unprocessable Entity","traceId":"b682a2f1-3bb5-471a-a791-6e47ececc30a"},"code":"EAUTH"}}

NodeApiError: UNKNOWN ERROR - check the detailed error for more information
at Object.execute (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/HttpRequest/V3/HttpRequestV3.node.js:1233:27)
at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)
at Workflow.runNode (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-workflow/dist/Workflow.js:653:28)
at /usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-core/dist/WorkflowExecute.js:592:53

Please share your workflow

Share the output returned by the last node

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

Version 0.224.4

That version is very out of date.

I would update.

/
I’m not familiar with gohighlevel’s OAuth process but if you set up Oauth correctly in n8n it will automatically regenerate the token, you shouldn’t need to manually update.

Check gohighlevel’s docs to make sure you aren’t leaving out any URI params or anything like that

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.