Google Ads Node Error

Describe the issue/error/question

I’m using the Google Ads node. I have done the credentials and connected to it with no problems. But when I use the node, I get an error. The workflow it’s just the start and the Google Ads node.

What is the error message (if any)?

ERROR: UNKNOWN ERROR - check the detailed error for more information
Request failed with status code 400

Here it’s the detailed version, I took out the authorization, the manager and client ID, which I tried putting with the dashes as it can be found in Google Ads and without them. Can it be that it’s using the v.9 which is deprecated? Right now they are at the v.11

{"context":{"runIndex":0,"itemIndex":0},"name":"NodeApiError","cause":{"message":"Request failed with status code 400","name":"Error","stack":"Error: Request failed with status code 400\n at createError (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/axios/lib/core/createError.js:16:15)\n at settle (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/axios/lib/core/settle.js:17:12)\n at IncomingMessage.handleStreamEnd (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/axios/lib/adapters/http.js:269:11)\n at IncomingMessage.emit (node:events:539:35)\n at endReadableNT (node:internal/streams/readable:1345:12)\n at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:83:21)","config":{"url":"/v9/customers/6330106981/googleAds:search","method":"post","data":"{\"query\":\"select campaign.id, campaign.name, campaign_budget.amount_micros, campaign_budget.period,campaign.status,campaign.optimization_score,campaign.advertising_channel_type,campaign.advertising_channel_sub_type,metrics.impressions,metrics.interactions,metrics.interaction_rate,metrics.average_cost,metrics.cost_micros,metrics.conversions,metrics.cost_per_conversion,metrics.conversions_from_interactions_rate,metrics.video_views,metrics.average_cpm,metrics.ctr from campaign where campaign.id > 0 \"}","headers":{"Accept":"application/json, text/plain, */*","developer-token":"","login-customer-id":"xxxxxxxxxx","Authorization":"xxx","User-Agent":"n8n","Content-Type":"application/json","Content-Length":504},"params":{},"baseURL":"https://googleads.googleapis.com","transformRequest":[null],"transformResponse":[null],"timeout":300000,"xsrfCookieName":"XSRF-TOKEN","xsrfHeaderName":"X-XSRF-TOKEN","maxContentLength":-1,"maxBodyLength":-1,"transitional":{"silentJSONParsing":true,"forcedJSONParsing":true,"clarifyTimeoutError":false},"axios-retry":{"retryCount":0,"lastRequestTime":1659451203774}}},"timestamp":1659451204117,"message":"Bad request - please check your parameters","node":{"parameters":{"resource":"campaign","operation":"getAll","campaigsNotice":"","managerCustomerId":"xxxxxxxxxx","clientCustomerId":"xxxxxxxxxx","additionalOptions":{}},"name":"Google Ads","type":"n8n-nodes-base.googleAds","typeVersion":1,"position":[-400,340],"credentials":{"googleAdsOAuth2Api":{"id":"29","name":"Google Ads account"}}},"httpCode":"400","description":"Request contains an invalid argument."}

Share the output returned by the last node

I just want to see how it results the output data of the node, because I couldn’t find examples here in the community.

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version:0.188.0

Thank you in advance! And I’m looking foward if there’s something I’m missing to share.

Hey @Ignacio_Santangelo,

Welcome to the community :cake:

Can you share the workflow you are using? The error coming back from Google Ads seems to be Bad request - please check your parameters so at a guess it is not happy wiht a parameter you are sending.

1 Like