Google Firebase Cloud Storage - No Project ID available

Hello together! I would like to connect my Firestore account with n8n. I followed the instructions to sign up and I get a connection to my Google Cloud account via OAuth2. When I choose this connection in the Firestore Node, there is no Project ID for me to choose. But there is no error message, it just says “no data”. Does anyone else have this problem or know a solution?

Thanks in advance.

@svwb22 welcome to the community.

Weird. Just tested it and worked fine for me. Make sure you have a project created in your Firestore account (first image). Also, you can try to set the project ID manually using expressions (second image).

Ricardo, thank you so much. Setting the project ID manually via expression worked perfectly.

Tobias

@RicardoE105 I am experiencing this same issue with the Google Cloud Realtime Database node, and manually entering the project-id as an expression is not working :frowning:

In an attempt to GET /contacts records from my Firebase DB, I receive a 404 - not found. Meanwhile, performing this same operation using an unauthenticated Postman request performs as expected. Any help or guidance would be very appreciated! Below is the full output from the node:

{

"message": "404 - {"error":"404 Not Found"}",

"name": "Error",

"stack": "Error: Request failed with status code 404 at createError (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/axios/lib/core/createError.js:16:15) at settle (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/axios/lib/core/settle.js:17:12) at IncomingMessage.handleStreamEnd (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/axios/lib/adapters/http.js:269:11) at IncomingMessage.emit (node:events:532:35) at IncomingMessage.emit (node:domain:475:12) at endReadableNT (node:internal/streams/readable:1346:12) at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:83:21)"

}