Google Firebase Realtime - No Project IDs available

Describe the issue/error/question

Hello guys, I hope you are very well

I’m trying to use the Google Firebase Realtime node, it successfully connects via OAuth2:

But when I want to select a project, it doesn’t show me the list, I even put the project ID manually and it doesn’t work either (In my Firebase account I have 5 projects, however, in the list it does not show me any)

When I hover over the alert icon I get this message:

Reading the N8N documentation on OAuth I see that there are services that require the API to be enabled, I already have the Firebase RealTime API enabled

Does anyone else have this happen or know the solution?

Thank you!

What is the error message (if any)?

Issues:

There was a problem loading the parameter options from server: “Forbidden - perhaps check your credentials?”

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version: 0.218.0
  • Running n8n via [Docker, npm, n8n.cloud, desktop app]: Docker

Hey @JoelGaribay,

It was a bit more complicated than I had expected but I have managed to get it working.

For me the first thing I did was add the Firebase Realtime Database API to my existing n8n project then I went to make a new Firebase project which didn’t work then I noticed Google had kindly created a new project for me so I had to configure the API access for that once that was done I authenticated with it and I still couldn’t see anything and I just had a blank list and it turned out I had not added a database to my Firestore project once that was done everything started working.

Anyway… The first thing I would check is that the Google oauth credentials is for the same Google Project that your firestore app is in, If that is all good it would then be a case of making sure the user account has access to it and that the correct region is set.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.