Google OAuth credentials stopped working in HTTP node

Hi.

So, i access google drive resources via Google Drive node as well as via HTTP node (OAuth credentials).

Until a couple of hours (before i upgraded my DO Docker n8n to 0.104.1), everything was working fine.
But since then, i have been unable to access the Google Drive resources via the HTTP node.
(Note: i have reverted back to 0.104.0 but the problem still persists)

Error in HTTP node:

Error: No credentials got returned!
    at Object.requestOAuth2 (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-core/dist/src/NodeExecuteFunctions.js:54:15)
    at Object.requestOAuth2 (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-core/dist/src/NodeExecuteFunctions.js:422:42)
    at Object.execute (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/HttpRequest.node.js:792:65)
    at Workflow.runNode (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-workflow/dist/src/Workflow.js:492:37)
    at /usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-core/dist/src/WorkflowExecute.js:395:62
    at runMicrotasks (<anonymous>)
    at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5)

I have tried creating new credentials, but that didn’t work.

I rechecked my OAuth credential config in Postman, works there.

Kindly advise regarding this issue and how can i resolve it quickly.
Thanks.

Update: Also tried it in my local setup, same issue.

Is this the first time you upgrade your instance?

Nope. I upgrade after every release.

@RicardoE105 Any ideas?

Was able to replicate it. Something is off. I know we made a change to support expressions on the credentials, Perhaps that is causing the issue. Gonna talk to my coworkers and will go back to you.

@RicardoE105 Thanks, hopeful for an early solution.
A couple of important workflows have become dysfunctional in the meanwhile :slightly_frowning_face:

Update: This issue is also occurring with Google Drive nodes, in some cases.

Error:

at Object.requestOAuth2 (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-core/dist/src/NodeExecuteFunctions.js:54:15)
    at Object.requestOAuth2 (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-core/dist/src/NodeExecuteFunctions.js:422:42)
    at Object.googleApiRequest (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/Google/Drive/GenericFunctions.js:33:53)
    at Object.execute (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/Google/Drive/GoogleDrive.node.js:1721:80)
    at runMicrotasks (<anonymous>)
    at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5)
    at async /usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-core/dist/src/WorkflowExecute.js:395:47

@shrey-42 I am very sorry for that issue! I found the bug and released [email protected] which fixes it. Please check if now all the issues you had are gone.

@jan
Thanks for the solution.
I can confirm that the issue seems to be resolved now.

Very glad to hear. Have fun!