Google Sheet update with notion

Describe the issue/error/question

Hello, I’m new to n8n, I’m trying to automate a financial control spreadsheet in Notion and be able to send all the information to a google spreadsheet, from there send it to Google Data Studio and generate my reports. I’ve already managed to capture the data from Notion and send it to the spreadsheet, but when I try to update something in Notion and run the node again, it gives this error: ERROR: Bad request - please check your parameters
Invalid data[2]: Invalid values[1][0]: list_value { }, I’m using n8n in the desktop version for testing, it’s a personal control sheet. Also the date information is going to the worksheet like this: [object Object] and not in the same date format.

What is the error message (if any)?

ERROR: Bad request - please check your parameters
Invalid data[2]: Invalid values[1][0]: list_value { }

Please share the workflow

Share the output returned by the last node

{“message”:“400 - {"error":{"code":400,"message":"Invalid data[2]: Invalid values[1][0]: list_value {\n}\n","status":"INVALID_ARGUMENT"}}”,“name”:“Error”,“stack”:“Error: Request failed with status code 400\n at createError (C:\Users\raulo\AppData\Local\Programs\n8n\resources\app\node_modules\axios\lib\core\createError.js:16:15)\n at settle (C:\Users\raulo\AppData\Local\Programs\n8n\resources\app\node_modules\axios\lib\core\settle.js:17:12)\n at IncomingMessage.handleStreamEnd (C:\Users\raulo\AppData\Local\Programs\n8n\resources\app\node_modules\axios\lib\adapters\http.js:269:11)\n at IncomingMessage.emit (node:events:406:35)\n at IncomingMessage.emit (node:domain:470:12)\n at endReadableNT (node:internal/streams/readable:1331:12)\n at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:83:21)”}

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version:
  • Database you’re using (default: SQLite):
  • Running n8n with the execution process [own(default), main]:
  • Running n8n via [Docker, npm, n8n.cloud, desktop app]: Desktop

Hi @Raul_Alves

Welcome to the community.
I am not sure what is wrong here.
It seems the data is incorrect for this spreadsheet. Are the field names the same?
As you are updating the sheet I could see why google wants you to put in the data with the same fieldnames.
But not sure, has been a while since I played with the google sheets node like this.

1 Like