Gravity Forms Community Node -> BigQuery table only returning NULLs

Describe the problem/error/question

We are pushing form data to BigQuery using n8n configured with Gravity forms. When testing gravity form entries from multiple forms there are no errors, I then am able to successfully use a SET node to rename/grab only the fields I want (and the output reflects that). I also have successfully configured the GoogleBQ node to insert records using our service account into a table with column names/data types that match exactly to the records being passed by the SET node. When triggering the whole pipeline, I get a successful response from BigQuery (bigquery#tableDataInsertAllResponse), but upon querying the table in question, all cells are NULL.

What is the error message (if any)?

There are no error messages.

Please share your workflow

(Select the nodes on your canvas and use the keyboard shortcuts CMD+C/CTRL+C and CMD+V/CTRL+V to copy and paste the workflow.)

Share the output returned by the last node

Screenshot 2023-06-19 at 12.40.28 PM

Hi @Pieter_Block, welcome to the community :tada:

I am sorry you are having trouble. Unfortunately you didn’t provide the exact n8n version you are currently using or an example workflow, but from looking at your screenshot it seems you might be using an older version of either n8n or the BigQuery node.

Perhaps you can try upgrading to the latest available version of n8n and then add a new BigQuery node from scratch (rather than copying an existing one)?

This should make it considerably easier to insert new data as the node would display a list of available columns, allowing you map incoming data into each column individually:

Older versions of the node would instead expect a comma-separated list of field names to insert (rather than the actual values like in your screenshot), like so:

Hope this helps!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.