I am having an issue with looping, and I am pretty sure it is me just not grasping things properly
the ideal way I need this to go is this:
I have a list of counties at the start in a json, that list is then split out into individual county names, 17 in total
that county is then sent to my property api and it spits back to me all the properties in that county for sale, usually between 50-500 properties
the workflow then goes into a loop requesting details for each property, which I then take the data it sends back and post it to my crm.
so, i need two loops, one to cycle through each county and get the properties
and a second to cycle through each property to get the details
here is the workflow I am using, but for some reason when it gets done with the first batch of details (the second loop), it goes back up to the first loop (the list of counties) and just cycles through all the counties and never goes back to the second loop to get the details
can you all recommend a better way of doing this? or is my looping misconfigured?
Information on your n8n setup
- 1.41.1
- Self Hosted
- Docker, DigitalOcean
- Ubuntu
