Help me to understand data processing (error 413 on http post request)

Hello,
This is my workflow :

Which after run looks like this:

I am trying to change phone number format in my database at once. It worked when I tried with few results but got an issue with 35 000 of items.
My question is:

1. How to run each item separately to make it work?
  2. I am used to a workflow which runs separately for every item (it is how it worked in make.com) , and I was sure it will work like this also in n8n, but now I am lost. How does it process queues like this? Isn’t it supposed to flow one by one ?
  3. I am getting better and better with n8n but this is another problem I face. If anyone besides giving me solution could point at what else I should learn, I would be glad.

Best regards

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

@Kamil_Muras , try introducing the loop node and possibly some delays between the iterations (depending on the limitations imposed by the API you engage in HTTP Request node).

Do note that 35K is a big number. You might also want to extend the timeout for your workflow to manage to process all the items.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.