how can i add videos via n8n to youtube ?
Hello @Max_T !
First you need OAuth2 credentials for your Youtube account.
Here is a tutorial: https://blog.hubspot.com/website/how-to-get-youtube-api-key
Here is a summary of the steps from the tutorial:
- Log in to Google Developers Console.
- Create a new project.
- On the new project dashboard, click Explore & Enable APIs.
- In the library, navigate to YouTube Data API v3 under YouTube APIs.
- Enable the API.
- Create a credential (OAuth2 as n8n only supports those crendentials).
- A screen will appear with the API key.
After that you can use the
Youtube Consumer node
And configure it to upload a video using your account:
Finally, you will have to add an input to your
Youtube Consumer node with the video data you would like to upload.
Hope it sets you on track!
I can’t connect to Google. I’m getting a 404 error.
At which step?
I would need more details to be able to help on this
Steps to reproduce, screenshots…
When trying to connect at the very beginning (404). client id and client secret i have good but something can’t connect