How can i convert idValue to text? #Trello

question

how can i convert idValue to text in Custom Fields Trello?

Share the output returned by the last node

Data in Custom Fields one is text, two is dropdown data.

Hey @Mr.Chanan_Sopa,

What are you trying to do with the value? It may not need converting, Where is custom fields items coming from as well?

Thanks for replied me @Jon
I want to save data to google sheet or something,but output is idValue not normaltext.
and item is coming from dropdown on my create.

Hey @Mr.Chanan_Sopa,

What do you mean by id value? I am having a hard time translating the text in the images.

Oh sorry @Jon
The id value is the data from the dropdown, but if the data is from a text field there is no problem and the result is normal text.

Hey @Mr.Chanan_Sopa,

Ah ok, So I think that could be where the value coming back from the API is an ID rather than a resolved value, It doesn’t look we have an option in the node to resolve it. Which operation are you using?

Thanks @Jon! and i so sorry for my bad English.

I am using node trello to retrieve data, is this what you asked?

Hey @Mr.Chanan_Sopa,

That is perfect, So yeah it looks like we don’t have a way to get the actual value so this is going to need to be a feature request to add that in the future.

As a work around you might be able to use the HTTP Request node with the Trello API to work out what the value is, I think this might be the API call to use: https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/trello/rest/api-group-customfields/#api-customfields-id-options-idcustomfieldoption-get

Thank you for your advice me @Jon!.
I’m going to try it out. thank you for advising me!

1 Like

It work @Jon!.

Finally the output customfield is normal text!!.
Thanks for helping me!.

1 Like