How to embed n8n chat on Wordpress or Notion page?

Describe the problem/error/question

Documentation for the npm library n8n CHAT https://www.npmjs.com/package/@n8n/chat is around how to install it server side and add an html code to display the chat. I wanted to know how we could set this up on a Wordpress or Notion page.

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

Hi @pooria ,

As for Notion, that will be a bit trickier. You would essentially need to be wrapping notion with a 3rd party tool. Not sure if Super can do it (but that’s where my head would first go to research feasibility).

As for WP, I have created an internal feature suggestion to ship a WP Plugin for the n8n chat widget as I believe that’s a great idea and would reduce barrier to entry to use it for a lot of folks.

However, looking at the Chat widget documentation - did you try the CDN embed method yet? I have not used WP in years but recall they had an inline WP Theme/ Template editor inside WP Admin; would be curious if it works by adding the snippet in there.

1 Like