How to handle multi if condition result

hi, I have a node, in the node, I get the user information and latter I will have two if condition that should be run in parallel. the first one check if the user need resume and the second one is if the user need the cover letter. and at the end, when I have find the status if these two items I need to run one node ( i mean go to next step ). how can I do this?

more info:

if the first condition is true, we will create a custom cover letter and if no, we do nothing.
if the second condition is true, we will create custom resume, otherwise do nothing,

now the next node should start when ( (a resume has been created OR we did not do anything ) AND (a cover letter has been created OR we did not do anything ) )

Hi @Ata_Zangene :wave:

It’s a bit hard to tell from your screenshots what’s going on - can you share your workflow and perhaps some sample data that we can test with that would trigger what you’re seeing?

You can find information on how to export a workflow here: Exporting and importing workflows | n8n Docs if you could copy the code and place it between two sets of three backticks (```) that’d be perfect!

Also, can you please let us know if you’re self-hosting (and how you’re self-hosting) or using n8n cloud, and what version of n8n you’re running?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.