How to send multiple JSON results in one mail in table

How can I send multiple JSON results in one email as a table?
I have a feature that filters my JSON and prepares data for one user.
[1 screen]
Then I want to send them together (all JSON results) as a table in one email.
If I use a standard parameter mark with JSON it sends a separate e-mail for each item.
[2 screen]
I try to achieve something like this:
[on the right]

Welcome to the community @rafuru!

Not sure if I understand exactly what you want to do but here a workflow which does how I understand it:

Hi @jan ,

What I want to achieve is to send data from JSON (multiple results [rows from sheet]) in a tabular form in an e-mail. Not as an attachment but as HTML content.
Something like that:
obraz

Is this even possible?

hm theoretically yes but for sure quite complicated with the Send EMail Node. For it to work you would have to build the HTML in a Function-Node.

Should be easier with something like AWS SES and then “Send Template” but do not have much experience there.

@jan

The thread can be considered closed.
I solved this by using Google Sheets where I perform data transformations and download to node a ready-made HTML code, which I put into email node.

Ah great to hear that you found a solution that works for you! Have fun!

1 Like

could you elaborate on “download to note a ready made html code”. I ma doing the exact same thing at the moment

Hi,
I can’t share workflow so i’ll show you can achieve this.

1. Get data you want to send in google sheets
  2. Next transform data in google sheets from many columns to just one column/cell and add html table code.
    With using concatenate or join you can make an html table like this:
<table>
<tr><th>header 1</th><th>header 2</th></tr>
<tr><td>data 1</td><td>data 2</td></tr>
</table>
  1. Use google sheets node to read cell with your html table code
  2. Use downloaded data from google sheets in your send mail node in HTML text message
2 Likes