How to send PIPEDRIVE data to a MYSQL database

Hello guys, :kissing_closed_eyes:im trying to get some data from PIPEDRIVE, making a workflow for every new update, like “Deals closed last week” example. how to choose the columns to be update with each data i got from pipedrive? the columns needs to be the same name as in the pipe drive?
This is what ive done so far:

to add: im mocking output data from the webhook based on a already functional workflow in integromat, but is so different from n8n i cant fully understant! thankyou

Apologies for the deleted posts (just realised how to insert my workflow !)

I know it can be daunting starting with a new tool and examples are always a good way to understand.
I don’t know pipedrive but I do something similar e.g. with SendInBlue.
I already have a table created in the mysql database, which I truncate at the start of the flow.
Then I read in the SendInBlue data
Then I just insert the data into the table.

This is the create statement I used for the mysql database. I have read/write access to our database but you may have to ask someone if you don’t have access.

Good luck !

drop table if exists sendinblue_senders
;
CREATE TABLE sendinblue_senders
(
sender_id bigint unsigned
,sender_name text CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci
,sender_email text CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci
,sender_active boolean
,ip_addresses json
,PRIMARY KEY (sender_id)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8mb4 COLLATE=utf8mb4_0900_ai_ci

1 Like

My apologies, I’ve just realised that you try to update the data.
I don’t bother for the extracts that I do as the SendInBlue webservice results is always the latest version of the truth.

You could do something very similar as per @FelixL suggested ?:

Compare the pipedrive data with the data from your existing data using the database select and then update the differences.

However, I checked the n8n documentation.

I can see there is a pipedrive update trigger

You could perhaps use that as you will know that these are definitely records that have changed.
That way, you wouldn’t need to do any comparisons. Just update the records that have changed.

i.e. pipedrive trigger-> update mysql for changes.

A lot of the time it’s trial and error to see what works for you.

I followed all the n8n tutorials before trying to anything useful for the tasks I need to do:

Good luck

1 Like

thank you so much, ill look into that now! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.