I am trying to POST a PDF (binary) to Azure Cognitive Services.
I have two issues when using either “JSON/RAW Parameter”
- If using JSON, I can’t enter the binary PDF data for the body
- If using RAW, I can’t enter headers in JSON because the “Response Format” tries to add “accept” header to the JSON string and I can’t disable it. I’ve of course tried this without adding “accept” manually to the string.
I’ve tried using the Set node to create JSON, but because the HTTP node tries to add “accept” whatever I do, I get an error.
If I don’t use RAW, I can’t set the body to Binary data, it requires a key/value.
- This seems really restricted, why can’t I set the Response Format to empty?
- Why is it making me use it?
- Why can I only have JSON or RAW for both body and header?
Simply put; How is one supposed to send a PDF via HTTP with a custom (or no) “accept” header?