HTTP Post Request sending as a GET Request

When making an HTTP POST request, with the request method set to POST, I am receiving an error in the response that a GET request is not allowed on this endpoint, but I am not making a GET request. screenshot below. I am using the desktop version for windows.

Welcome to the community @ReduceMyIns!

Can you please post the full output of the error on the right? Maybe there is something in there that sheds some light on what is going on here.

ive tried resetting the “request method” field, deleting the node, and starting with a fresh one. below is the full output.

Cause
{“status”:“rejected”,“reason”:{“message”:“405 - {“message”:“The requested resource does not support http method ‘GET’.”}”,“name”:“Error”,“stack”:“Error: Request failed with status code 405\n at createError (C:\Users\Chase Henderson\AppData\Local\Programs\n8n\resources\app\node_modules\axios\lib\core\createError.js:16:15)\n at settle (C:\Users\Chase Henderson\AppData\Local\Programs\n8n\resources\app\node_modules\axios\lib\core\settle.js:17:12)\n at IncomingMessage.handleStreamEnd (C:\Users\Chase Henderson\AppData\Local\Programs\n8n\resources\app\node_modules\axios\lib\adapters\http.js:269:11)\n at IncomingMessage.emit (node:events:406:35)\n at IncomingMessage.emit (node:domain:470:12)\n at endReadableNT (node:internal/streams/readable:1331:12)\n at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:83:21)”}}

Stack

NodeApiError: UNKNOWN ERROR - check the detailed error for more information
    at Object.execute (C:\Users\Chase Henderson\AppData\Local\Programs\n8n\resources\app\node_modules\n8n-nodes-base\dist\nodes\HttpRequest\HttpRequest.node.js:1119:27)
    at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)
    at async Workflow.runNode (C:\Users\Chase Henderson\AppData\Local\Programs\n8n\resources\app\node_modules\n8n-workflow\dist\src\Workflow.js:594:28)
    at async C:\Users\Chase Henderson\AppData\Local\Programs\n8n\resources\app\node_modules\n8n-core\dist\src\WorkflowExecute.js:536:49