HTTP Request Error

I scraped a list of companies in Google Maps and import the data into Google Sheet finally i want to HTTP Request the url but i got this failure.

Stack

NodeApiError: UNKNOWN ERROR - check the detailed error for more information
    at Object.execute (C:\Users\Andres\AppData\Local\Programs\n8n\resources\app\node_modules\n8n-nodes-base\nodes\HttpRequest\V3\HttpRequestV3.node.ts:1305:12)
    at runMicrotasks (<anonymous>)
    at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)
    at Workflow.runNode (C:\Users\Andres\AppData\Local\Programs\n8n\resources\app\node_modules\n8n-workflow\src\Workflow.ts:1270:19)
    at C:\Users\Andres\AppData\Local\Programs\n8n\resources\app\node_modules\n8n-core\src\WorkflowExecute.ts:939:29

Information on your n8n setup

• **n8n version:0.209.4
  • Database you’re using (default: SQLite):
  • Running n8n with the execution process [own(default)]:
  • Running n8n via [ desktop app]:

Hey @Exes_Educacion,

Looking at your screenshot you are using $json["web"] but the first item in your screenshot has no value set for that field which is probably why it is failing.

It might be worth having an If node first to filter out anything that doesn’t have a web value set.

Done it,

Now that appears:

Stack

NodeApiError: UNKNOWN ERROR - check the detailed error for more information
    at Object.execute (C:\Users\Andres\AppData\Local\Programs\n8n\resources\app\node_modules\n8n-nodes-base\nodes\HttpRequest\V3\HttpRequestV3.node.ts:1305:12)
    at runMicrotasks (<anonymous>)
    at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)
    at Workflow.runNode (C:\Users\Andres\AppData\Local\Programs\n8n\resources\app\node_modules\n8n-workflow\src\Workflow.ts:1270:19)
    at C:\Users\Andres\AppData\Local\Programs\n8n\resources\app\node_modules\n8n-core\src\WorkflowExecute.ts:939:29

Ok its done, i had to select the ignore SSL issues Option,

Thank you.

2 Likes

Hey @Exes_Educacion,

If it was me I would drop them an email to let them know their cert has expired as well :slight_smile:

Glad to see you have it working though.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.