Hubspot Lifecycle Stage does not trigger

Describe the issue/error/question

It seems that the Lifecycle Stage in the Hubspot trigger not is not working. Other properties seem to work fine

What is the error message (if any)?

There’s no error, but the expected behaviour is that it should trigger when the Lifecycle Stage changes

Please share the workflow

Share the output returned by the last node

The node doesn’t output anything it never triggers

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version: 0.199.0
  • Database you’re using (default: SQLite): Postgres
  • Running n8n with the execution process [own(default), main]: own
  • Running n8n via [Docker, npm, n8n.cloud, desktop app]: K8s

Hi @joeldeteves, I am sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Do you by any chance have multiple triggers/webhooks registered with Hubspot? Iirc, they only allow a single webhook URL, so trying to register or manually execute any other trigger would disable the previous one.

1 Like

Hi @MutedJam I only have the one workflow as shown in this post. The trigger itself seems to work fine with multiple Events specified - except for the Lifecycle Stage in which case nothing happens

I see. Could you double-check the webhook subscriptions for your app in your Hubspot developer account? There should be a list of all event subscriptions and you can view the details for each event. The Lifecycle Stage property is referred to as lifecyclestage for me:

A quick test suggest this works as expected:

So it’d be good to understand how the subscriptions are set up in your Hubspot account.

1 Like

Thanks Tom, you were absolutely right.

I did not know there were more subscriptions that needed to be added in the App Settings of the Developer account.

This one can be marked as solved.

1 Like

They should not need to be added tbh, that’s what n8n should have done behind the scenes :see_no_evil:

Anyway, I am very glad to hear it’s now working :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.