I like to have in agents (previev) the local ollama provider

The idea is:

to have ollama provider on agents(previed)

My use case:

to have mi ollama running as agent with my tools

I think it would be beneficial to add this because: other people can

they can use the same providers if they have installed ollama

Any resources to support this?

Are you willing to work on this?

Sorry but i do not know how to build something in node.js

I believe this is already supported

1 „Gefällt mir“

Not in my case and i am running in docker with the updated version of the n8n

Do you have an Ollama container running?

Yes in the same docker network, and i can use it in the docker agent inside a workflow, and chat but not in the agent (previed)

I think you can do it this way

i tried but i can not put my ollama inside the chat gtp credential type, maybe i am missing something but the wierd thing is that in your image, you have ollama with your credential i think but at least the provieder and i am not, there is something that i am missing like a configuraction or something in the new agents (previed) section?

This should help

You need to create an OpenAI credential using Ollama base url

1 „Gefällt mir“