I want to integrate Filemaker Pro with Nextcloud. i executed the node successfully with filemaker pro, but i am not successfull with executing the node to Nextcloud. Please help me with it

Below mentioned is the error message

ERROR: The resource you are requesting could not be found
404 - “\n\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t\n\t\t\tSBV Hub\t\t\n\t\t\n\t\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t\n\t\t\n\t\t\n\t\t\n\t\t\n\t\t\n\n\n\n\t\t\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\t\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t\tThis application requires JavaScript for correct operation. Please enable JavaScript and reload the page.\t\t\n\t\n\n\t\t\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t\t\tSBV Hub\t\t\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t\t\n\tError\n\t\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t
\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
The page could not be found on the server.
\n\t\t\t\t\t\n\t\t\n\n\t\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\n\t\t\n\t\t\t
\n\t\t\t\tSBV Hub – Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth Hub\t\t\t
\n\t\t\n\t\n\n” - SBV Hub This application requires JavaScript for correct operation. Please enable JavaScript and reload the page. SBV Hub Error
The page could not be found on the server.
SBV Hub – Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth Hub

I have installed filemaker pro in our server, we created a application and want to export the file to the nextcloud.

Hi @Sriram_MI :wave: Welcome to the community :tada:

I’m not too sure on this one without knowing a bit more, can you share your workflow’s JSON with us by copying and pasting the nodes over here between two sets of three backticks (```) and also letting us know the following:

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

Can you upload the file through the Nextcloud API outside of n8n (such as through Postman or Insomnia)? Can you also share your n8n logs with us, if you’re self-hosting?

Do you use Username/Password for authentication?

I did receive the same error message when working with the Nextcloude Node with any File/Folder resource. Interestingly, I could work with all ‘User’ resources, so at first I thought it was not a credential issue.

However, I did not specify the correct Web DAV URL when adding my credentials. Maybe you can check this first?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.