If node stops running even if node contains data

Describe the problem/error/question

I am trying to get invoice data, i uploaded three invoices and added if node to process the invoices.

1. Upload the invoices to the folder
  2. check whether the invoice upload to the folder is completed.
  3. If the invoice upload is completed process the file.
  4. Check if any pending files to be processed and if any pending files are there, check the files status and process the file

What is the error message (if any)?

Even if there is data in the false branch the node stops running

Please share your workflow

(Select the nodes on your canvas and use the keyboard shortcuts CMD+C/CTRL+C and CMD+V/CTRL+V to copy and paste the workflow.)

## Share the output returned by the last node
<!-- If you need help with data transformations, please also share your expected output. -->

## Information on your n8n setup
- **n8n version:**
- **Database (default: SQLite):**
- **n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):**
- **Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):**
- **Operating system:**

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

Hi @Arudhra :wave: First and foremost, I’m not so sure you meant to expose your Bearer token for that HTTP Request - I’ve edited it out of the post for you, and you may want to cycle your tokens to be safe. :+1:

This is hard to tell without having any sample data, etc. for the workflow, I’m afraid, and this looks to be part of a larger workflow. Can you also let us know what version of n8n you’re running, and how you’re running n8n? If you aren’t on our latest version, the first port of call should be to go ahead and update :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.