[IMAP] SSL/TLS Errors

Hello, I’m trying to connect an imap server with TLSv1. So I got this error with the node:
ERROR: 140192625645376:error:1425F102:SSL routines:ssl_choose_client_version:unsupported protocol:../deps/openssl/openssl/ssl/statem/statem_lib.c:1947:

With a server with TLS1.2 I have this other error.

ERROR: 140108008417088:error:1408F10B:SSL routines:ssl3_get_record:wrong version number:../deps/openssl/openssl/ssl/record/ssl3_record.c:332:

If I try to connect using openssl binary it works perfectly. I’m using the debian docker imagen

Hey!

Can you please let me know which email service provider you’re using? We have documented the steps on how to configure credentials for Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and Outlook here: IMAP | Docs

There is also an additional option, Ignore SSL Issues in the IMAP node. Did you try using that option?

One is an outlook server which I don’t have access. Other is a horde server which I can access with a Python script. I think it’s a problem with the node library? I’ve already checked the “Ignore SSL Issues” box.

The main problem is that my server only supports TLSv1. How can I enable the support on the module?

I found out that I can pass this flag to node “–tls-min-v1.0” or –tls-max-v1.0 . How can I do that?