"Init Problem There was a problem loading init data: Unauthorized"

Describe the issue/error/question

I have started moving some workflows by exporting from the admin user and importing into a regular user. I manually migrated the auth-data as well. I tested everything from the user-account and it worked.

Some days later I see, that the workflow has stopped.
When I started it from the admin-account, everything was working as expected, so only the regular repeating workflows seem to be broken.

I checked the exections and found this error message (login in as admin)

Failed execution
There was a problem executing the workflow:
“One or more of the used credentials are not accessible.”

Then I wanted to check the workflow and the credentials, when logged in as the regular user, who is owner and creator of this workflow. Then I get another error message (and can’t proceed):

On screen

Init Problem
There was a problem loading init data:
Unauthorized

Browser console:

[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) (app.a813abfa.js.map, line 0)
[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) (chunk-vendors.bb4d224f.js.map, line 0)
[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden) (nodes, line 0)

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version: 0.187.1
  • Database you’re using (default: SQLite): SQL (via docker)
  • Running n8n with the execution process [own(default), main]: ?
  • Running n8n via [Docker, npm, n8n.cloud, desktop app]: Docker

Hi @sascha.foerster, I am so sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

I tried reproducing this by importing and exporting a few of my workflows through the CLI and switching between users but didn’t have any problem so far.

Would you be able to provide the exact steps required to reproduce the problem you have reported?

Also while it doesn’t sound like it’s the same issue it might still be worth upgrading to the latest n8n version 0.187.2 which addresses login issues for non-admin users and verify whether this version changes the behaviour for you.

I think the update you mentioned did the trick. :slight_smile: Thank you