Ipad and other IOS devices?

Describe the problem/error/question

What’s the supported devices policy for the web UI?I’d like to do some confs on an old-ish Ipad. Is IOS/Webkit/etc supported? Not working properly right now but I ask since I don’t want to bother you if it’s not supported.

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

As far as I can tell using n8n with an iPad and and a Magic Keyboard works like any other device. If you´d like to use it with touch it doesn´t work, unless there have been changes.

I have issues like I cannot open/edit a trigger in an existing flow, guess it should open a popup but nothing happens. If ios-devices are supported I can open a proper support case.

Hey @pihiandreas,

Welcome to the community :cake:

We don’t really have a supported devices policy but we know there are issues with mobile devices as we have not designed n8n to work with them. There are also issues with touch input devices so a laptop with a touch enabled screen may also run into some issues but we have fixed most of them.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.