Is there any way to clear the previous execution output after each node?

Describe the issue/error/question

I would like to post my Mastodon to Twitter and the part of workflow part is as follows.

In the “Twitter” node, it’ll get the result from the “images” node and the “Get Reply ID Mapping” node to check whether the toot replies to the other toots or contain images.

If there are two toots, the first one contains an image, and the other does not. When the second toot is executed, it will get the previous result and execute it incorrectly.

Is there any way to clear the previous execution output after each node? Or in this case, any suggestion? Thanks :smiley:

Please share the workflow

Hi @evenrain

Not completely sure what you are doing, but might the option for run only once work for you? It is found in the node in the menu you can activate with the cog icon.
If this isn’t enough, you can also use a set node → set nothing → keep only set = true and set this to execute only once. This should also give you an empty item in there.

2 Likes

Hi @BramKn ,

Thanks for the suggestion, I think the “run only once” will solve my problem :smiley:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.